Friday, January 9, 2009

France Tour

Above image by Phillipe Druillet.
Here are my tour dates for the French Bottomless Belly Button:
Tuesday, Jan 27

Librairie Super Héros175 rue St-Martin, Paris (3e) from around 4 pm to 8 pm

Wednesday, Jan 28
Librairie Millepages133 rue de Fontenay, Vincennes (near Paris)from around 4.30 pm to 7 pm

Thursday Jan 29 to Monday Feb 2
Angouleme International Festival(ca et la's booth in the « New World » Pavillon)

Tuesday, Feb 3
Librairie La Réserve à Bulles76 rue des Frères Barthélémy, Marseillefrom 4 pm to 7 pm

Wednesday, Feb 4
Librairie Expérience5 place Antonin Poncet, Lyonfrom 4 pm to 7 pm

Thursday, Feb 5
Librairie Album84 bd Saint Germain, Paris (5e)from 4 pm to around 7 pm

Friday, Feb 6
Librairie Multi BD122-124 Bd Anspach, Bruxelles (Belgium)in the afternoon

Saturday, Feb 7
Librairie La Parenthèse19 cour des Arts , Nancy from around 3 pm to 6pm

I will have a few Cold Heat Specials I did with Frank for this tour. I hope to have a new mini too, but I don't know if I'll be able to get around to it before I leave.

Side note #1:

I was asked to be on a panel about character designs at the New York Comic-Con. I enthusiastically agreed, but realized later that it overlapped with my France trip. I cancelled, but it looks like I'm still listed on the New York Comic-Con programming. I won't be there. I wish I could. I'd love to hear what people have to say on this subject.
Side note #2:

BodyWorld scheduling will get wonky around my trip. I'm going to post a couple of days early (Sunday) the week of the 25th, and then a day late (Wednesday) the second week in February. I don't know if anyone cares or would notice, but there you have it.